Herpes Dating Sydney, Melbourne, HPV Dating Brisbane, Perth in Australia
Australia People with Herpes Facts:
- It is estimated that one in eight Australians have genital herpes and that around 85% of people carry HSV-1 and 20% carry HSV-2 aged over 25 years. However, many people with genital herpes have no symptoms or have not recognized their symptoms as herpes infection.
- It is twice as common in adult women as it is in adult men and is most prevalent in women aged 35-44 years in Australia.
- Genital herpes is more common among Australian adults living in metropolitan areas than in rural areas and it is more common within indigenous communities than in non-indigenous communities.
1. Herpes Dating Site Australia .com is one of the top Herpes Dating Sites in Australia for singles and friends to Dating with Herpes! It has services of Herpes questions & answers, Herpes forum, Ask STD counselor, Herpes care locations, Herpes treatment stories, Herpes pictures and other general dating. The network has been helping people living with herpes find dating and support since 2001 in Australia, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed Heads, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Newcastle, Central Coast, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast, Hobart, Townsville, Thuringowa, Geelong, Cairns, Darwin-Palmerston, Toowoomba, Ballarat, Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Mackay, Launceston, Mandurah, Maitland, Bunbury, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Hervey Bay, Wagga Wagga ,Melton, Coffs Harbour, Shepparton-Mooroopna, Port Macquarie, Tamworth, Orange, Mildura, Buronga, Sunbury, Pakenham, Dubbo, Gladstone, Geraldton, Bathurst, Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Warrnambool, Nowra-Bomaderry, Lismore, Albany, Mount Gambier, Traralgon, Alice Springs.
Members of Herpes Dating Site Australia.com can join the community for free and create a life-time profile. The sign-up form is simple but your STD types is a necessary to screen out fake profiles. Standard members can browse user profiles, read and post messages on forum and blog,view Herpes pictures, send winks and reply to emails sent by other Gold members. If needed, members can upgrade to get access to advanced features on the website.
2. PositiveSingles.com is an exclusive site for people with Herpes(oral, genital), HPV, syphilis, chlamydia or any other type of sexually transmitted diseases from not only Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth in Australia, but also singles with STDs from all over the world. Positive singles gives people with STDs a non-discriminatory and non-judgemental community where they can connect with people in the same boat without the fear of being rejected just because of the virus.
A PositiveSingles.com member shared his herpes dating success story with us:
Whilst finding PositiveSingles gave me hope and people to share with, I found I was worlds apart from most, in attitude and in lifestyle.
I became a gold member for a month and put myself out there by asking first, before I swore off internet meetings forever. 5 months later, in love with a beautiful soul, luck, meant to be, who knows? I never would have met in real life, and we may well have walked past each other if we did. Worth the wait, be true, don’t settle because we have this thing in common, you might miss out on the one who really floats your boat.
Anonymous New South Wales, Australia, Jan 12, 2015
Herpes Support Australia, HPV and Genital Warts Test Centers in Australia
1. Australia – Herpes Support Groups
Brisbane HRC Group
Tel: (7) 382 236 79
2. Gold Coast Herpes Friends
PO Box 674
Tel: 0414 074 874
3. Melbourne Sexual Health Centre
580 Swanston Street
Tel: (03) 9341 6200
Fax: (03) 9341 6279
Free Call: 1800 032 017
TTY: (03) 9347 8619
4. Perth Herpes Support Group
335-337 Pier Street
5. South Australia Herpes Group
PO Box 3039
Tel: 0409 168 661 / 0408 824 906
6. Sydney HELP
Sydney Sexual Health Centre
A.P.O. Box 1614
New South Wales 2001
Tel: (2) 382-7440
7. Australia Home Test: STD testing certified home use
Tel: :+61 (02) 8091-5158
8. NSW Sexual Health Services