Houston Herpes Dating , HPV Dating Texas
Houston Brief Introduction:
- State: Texas
- Area: 1,625.2 km2
- Population: 2,195,914
- Population Rank: 4th
- Industries: energy, manufacturing, aeronautics, transportation, health care sectors and building oilfield equipment
Living with genital herpes usually faces emotional issues like the feeling of being alone, the sense of betrayal, guilt for ruining the wonderful life a person was blessed with, worries about transmitting to someone else except the medical demands like tests, treatments, drugs. To solve these issues, HerpesSupportForum recommends Houston herpes dating and support sites with experts, patients, family members and friends dedicated to dealing with Genital Herpes together and support one another:
1. SingleHerpes.com — The Largest & Most Active Online Community for Singles with Herpes or HPV from Texas, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, Pasadena, McKinney, Mesquite, Killeen, Frisco, McAllen, Waco, Carrollton, Midland, Denton, Abilene, Beaumont, Odessa, Round Rock, The Woodlands, Wichita Falls, Richardson, Lewisville, Tyler ,Pearland, College Station, San Angelo, Allen, League City, Sugar Land, Longview, Mission, Edinburg, Bryan, Baytown, Pharr, Temple, Missouri City, Flower Mound, North Richland Hills, Atascocita, Harlingen, Victoria, New Braunfels, Conroe, Cedar Park, Mansfield, Rowlett, Georgetown, Spring, San Marcos, Port Arthur, Pflugerville, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine. There are about 560,000+ genuine profiles, 15,000+ daily active members, 500+ blog and forum posts every day, 30+ success stories per day!
2. PositiveSingles.com — After the top one Herpes dating site MPWH closed the site and domain MPWH.com and MPWH.net been bought by PositiveSingles manage team, PositiveSingles.com become the absolutely No.1 Dating and support community not only for Herpes Singles but also for singles and friends with HPV, HIV/AIDS, Genital Warts, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and other types of STDs. At the site, there are more than 5000 daily active members, which is more than the total members of some small Herpes dating sites. Tens of thousands of members have found their matches and 60,000+ of them have posted their success stories with photos to the site to encourage other members who are still looking for the special one.
As the leading site of the Herpes niche dating field, PositiveSingles team created many unique features for its members, including STD Q & A, Living Dating Advisor, Herpes Treatment Stories, Herpes Hot topics and so on. As a result it has gathered 863,900+ people with Herpes and other STDs not only from Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, Texas, but also from other area of US, Australia, Canada and UK. To get more information about it, you may try a Google search to find many articles about it at CNN, USAToday, AOL etc. As to the privacy concern PositiveSingles.com Never Discloses, Sells Or Rents Any Personally Information To Any Third Party Organizations. Click on the button below to meet other Positive Singles like you!
Houston Herpes Support Groups, HPV Clinics Texas
Support for people with herpes arose from the work of the American Social Health Association. Local Herpes Support Groups can usually be found at Meetup, Facebook and other social network. Here we listed some for the Houston, Texas Area:
1. http://www.meetup.com/Houston-H-Friends ( http://houstonhfriends.org/ ) (http://www.houstonhelp.info/ )
This group is focused on helping bring Houston singles and friends with Herpes or HPV together for communications, support, education and social meetups. The events are located all over Houston and the Woodlands, including Sugar Land, Clear Lake and Galveston. Members also drive in from College Station, Beaumont, Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth and San Antonio!
DFW Friends is a free social website for people who are over 21 years old and living with Herpes (HSV-1 & HSV-2) or HPV in the Dallas and Fort Worth and surrounding area.
Austin H Friends is a very active private support yahoo, facebook and meetup group for adults 18+ who have been diagnosed with oral or genital Herpes HSV1, HSV2 or HPV. It was founded in September, 2012 and gathered 900+ members in and around the Austin area. Only approved members can see the details of events, the location and comments.
They are both San Antonio HELP, an ASHA (American Social Health Association) sponsored support group, and San Antonio Friends/ SaAmigos, an independent social group; both groups are explicitly and exclusively for PWH – People With Herpes or HPV in the San Antonio and surrounding areas. It is a member led private support/social group to give out support and share our knowledge.
Houston Herpes Test Center, Texas Test California
1. Houston Community Health Center
424 Hahlo Street
Houston, TX 77020-3022
2. Austin/Travis County Health & Human Services Department
15 Waller Street, RBJ Building
Austin, TX 78702
Closed 12-1pm, Mon-Fri
3. Dallas County Health and Human Services
Room 100, 1st floor, DCHHS building,
2377 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207-2710
Open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesday.